To help you get the most out of your experience with us, let’s make sure our emails are getting to the right place.
Be sure to add email@example.com to your email contact list (i.e. also called whitelisting). Doing this protects against overzealous spam filters. Whitelisting is a quick, one-time-only task to ensure you will always receive our emails.
Add an email address to your Gmail contacts
- Open one of our emails in Gmail
- Hover your cursor over our name at the top of the email
- Select Add to Contacts on the pop-up pane
- To add more information about our contact, select Edit Contact
- After adding all the information you want, save the new contact
Add an email address to your Outlook contacts
- Open one of our emails in Outlook
- Hover your cursor over our name at the top of the email and right click on it
- Select Add to Outlook Contacts on the pop-up pane
Add an email address to your Apple Mail contacts
Both Apple Mail on OSX and Mail on iOS devices have a similar process for adding senders to Contacts. By selecting the From, or Reply-to on an email message, you can choose to “Add to Contacts” or “Add to VIPs.”