This Pro Excel spreadsheet will help you identify great rental property deals for buy & hold strategy and avoid non-performing or overpriced assets. It includes everything you need to make a thorough analysis of the property, including calculation and forecast of operating performances over 30 years (Net Operating Income, Unlevered Cash Flows, Levered Cash Flow), Debt repayment profile, full return analysis with detailed financial ratios (CoC, Cap Rate, IRR, MIRR, DSCR, etc.). The spreadsheet also includes multiple reports that can easily be shared with third parties.
Features included in the Spreadsheets :
- License for up to 5 users (ideal for small businesses)
- Ideal for professional investors: Up to 10 unit types and unlimited number of units
- Detailed per unit operating assumptions (Income, fixed expenses, variable expenses)
- Custom overhead expenses
- Full flexibility with General or Per Unit scope
- Rental Income and Operating Expenses forecast over the life of the investment
- Full debt repayment and maturity schedule with detailed information about interest expense, principal repayment and debt ratios (LTV, DSCR, etc.)
- Detailed return analysis with key financial ratios
- Total Return Calculation
- Summary page
- 8 Summary Graphs
- 5 Financial Reports (including Multi-Unit Report)
- Maximum Offering Price Tool
- Sale Date Optimization
- Scenario Analysis
- Custom Sheet (to tailor our spreadsheets to your specific needs)
The spreadsheet runs on Microsoft Excel, and is compatible with Windows and Mac.
For more information about the spreadsheet, please refer to our online documentation.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out using our contact form.